As we live, eat & breathe our bodies accumulate toxins. To reach our highest potential our bodies are designed to fast, release toxins, be healthier, stay extraordinary & live longer. Since cooking & processed food can alter and reduce the number of nutrients we receive, drinking pressed juice is an excellent way to help kick start you on a path to healthier living. A juice cleanse is not designed to withhold your system, but to help your body rapidly absorb and bathe its cells with nutrients while releasing toxins & elevate you back to optimal health… all while giving your digestive system a much needed break
The benefits of a juice fast go far beyond toxin release & an abundant supply of nutrients. It can also…
Boost Immune System
Calm Nervous System
The most significant benefit of a juice cleanse might just be that it will help you become more mindful of the food you are eating. You can then continue to make healthy choices in the future
There are NO rules to a juice cleanse. Our bodies are all uniquely designed… Listen to your body!
CHOOSE YOUR LENGTH
How often or how long should I fast? The choice is up to you & how you feel. If you want to experience the true benefits of a cleanse, start off with a 24-hour juice cleanse once a week. If you choose to fast once a month or once every few months, try a 3 day cleanse and later a 5 or 7 day cleanse. You choose
1 Day Cleanse
3 Day Cleanse
5 Day Cleanse
7 Day Cleanse
You can make your program more or less intense depending on which STAGE you choose
DURING YOUR CLEANSE
- Begin your morning routine with Blue Majik Lemonade provided in your Pressed & Co Cleanse Program or substitute with 500ml of warm water & sliced lemon on a cleanse or not, warm water with lemon will help flush out toxins and is a great way to start the day by alkalizing & hydrating your system. After about 30- 45 minutes you are ready to begin your first juice
- Your program is numbered in order of consumption
- Keep all juice refrigerated!
- With any cold pressed juice ingredients will settle. It is completely normal… Shake it up!
- Each juice should take about 15 to 20 minutes to consume. Give your body the opportunity to absorb all the nutritional goodness
- Chew your juice? This is entirely a personal preference. Cold pressed juice is extracted directly from the ingredient into liquid loaded with all sorts of nutritional value with the purpose of being rapidly absorbed into your system. Give your digestive system a vacation
- We recommend you drink your juice with a straw. This will help promote the release of saliva
Remember: HYDRATION IS KEY
When you participate in a juice fast, you have to make a conscious effort to drink enough fluid throughout the day. THE KEY YO A JUICE FAST IS HYDRATION!
When you are experiencing healing reactions (fatigue, headaches, light-headedness, joint pains, etc.), these are signs that your body is detoxifying. Releasing old toxins, throwing them temporarily into the bloodstream for it to be eliminated. This is what fresh juices do. You need to drink lots & lots of water to flush out these toxins!
On a normal day, when you DO NOT do a cleanse, you can calculate how much water you need by taking your body weight in pounds, divide it into two and that’s the number of ounces you will need in a day. So, for example, your body weight = 160 pounds. Divide into two = 80 pounds. Your requirement = 80 ounces / 8oz a glass = TEN 8oz glasses
When you’re doing a juice cleanse, you should be drinking about THAT much water!
Caffeine-free herbal teas are great to sip throughout the day as well. Peppermint, Ginger, Dandelion, and Chamomile teas are excellent to soothe the tummy & support your digestion & relaxation
- Leading up to the start of your program we want to ensure you achieve optimal results. To do so, you should as far in advanced as possible (minimum 3 to 4 days prior)
- Eliminate coffee or any caffeine intake, alcohol, or carbonated beverages
- Cut out all refined sugars, flours or processed food/drinks from your diet
- Limit or omit meat, fish, dairy
- Consume more fruits & vegetables, healthy fats, & whole grains
- Snack on nuts & seeds
- Drink lots of water!
- Set an intention
We cannot tell you exactly how your body will react to a juice fast or what your body is & is not ready to let go of… But, we definitely want to prepare you for the best possible results!
The benefits of a juice cleanse continue even after you have completed your program. At Pressed & Co we want to make sure those benefits translate into healthier choices. After you have completed your program your body & senses will become much more sensitive. Naturally, your body will be more inclined to choose healthier foods. Slowly reintroduce solid foods, starting with whole fruits & vegetables. Give your digestive system the chance to readjust and don’t forget to CHEW! Continue to eliminate as much processed food as possible. There will always be cravings & temptations. We encourage you to stay balanced! Always remember to keep hydrated- DRINK lots of water! We are here to support you on your path to a healthier lifestyle both mind & body